Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Ruapotaka School Mini Olympics


Last week Friday, Ruapotaka School had a mini Olympic. It was a very hot day, I felt like I was melting. 
We had different teams the names was Greece, Germany, Kenya, USA, Ethiopia, NZ, Australia, Cook islands,South Africa , Russia, France, Japan, China, Jamaica,Turkey, Brazil. That is all of the teams, my team is NZ we had 10 people in our team. Afterwards we all started the games we first Vs Turkey at egg and spoon race. 
It was fun, we lost but it didn't matter about winning, it was all about the sportsmanship and leadership. We had 4 rotations, It was very fun, my most favorite game was the long jump and i like helping the little kids play. Eventually we lined up, then the teachers gave out the medal, at once I thought I wasn't going to get a medal but then I heard my name, I felt so cheerful. Then we finished off by singing the NZ anthem.







No comments:

Post a Comment