Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

during Sunday Evening

On Sunday evening my brothers,sisters and I went outside  to play boxing and volleyball. I felt a little bored so I went inside and  put a movie on the t.v.  My mum came along and asked me
" Where are your brothers and sisters?"
I said " Mum! I'm hiding can you keep it down please?" .My mum said
" OK"
Mum then made everyone came back inside to watch movies instead of being noisy in the garden.

                                                                                                     

                                                                                   Katie Shutt

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pepe
    Your weekend sounds fun! I liked reading you blurb on your weekend. I found it funny how you said to your Mum that you were hiding. What movies and how many did you watch?

    ReplyDelete